Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Top 10 Best 235 85r16 dually tires 2023 – Review & Guide. If you are looking for 235 85r16 dually tires then this article may help you.
1. Road One Cavalry M/T Mud Tire RL1291 235 80 17 LT235/80R17, E Load Rated
2. Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT All-Season LT235/85R16 120/116R Tire
- All-Season, All-Terrain Tire
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 Miles
- Hauls heavy loads with less wear
- Built to withstand the ongoing assault from dirt and gravel
- Designed to prevent cutting and chipping on rocky and gravel terrain
- Extreme durability for hauling
- Stops on average at least 10 feet shorter on wet roads
- Durable Tread Technology: Shred-resistant silica compound coupled with a proprietary all-terrain tread pattern generates superior cut and chip capabilities and a best-in-class warranty.
3. Milestar PATAGONIA A/T R all_ Terrain Radial Tire-LT235/85R16 120Q 10-ply
- Offset Tread Blocks Add biting edges for superior all-weather traction on both on and off-road environments
- Variable Depth Sipping Designed to provide performance consistency throughout the life of the tire
- Angled Tread Notches Provide increased void and surface area for superior mud and winter traction
- Staggered Stepdown Groove Provides tread rigidity, enhancing stability and handling while protecting the groove from stone drilling
- Alternating Open Shoulder Provides a biting grip for superior traction on all types of terrain
4. Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 235/85R16 120S
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as provide additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
Related content is here the Best Run-Flat UTV Tires and the Top 10 Best ATV Paddle Tires
5. Firestone Transforce AT2 All Terrain Commercial Light Truck Tire LT235/80R17 120 R E C
- Wherever The Job Is, Depend On Firestone To Get You There
- Strong for On-Road/Off-Road
- Improved Wet Performance
- Longer-Lasting Performance
6. Atturo Trail Blade A/T LT215/85R16 115/112S Light Truck Tire
- Rim protector protects the wheel from curbing
- Made using Hydrocarbon Free oil to minimize environmental impact
- Stone throwers enhance the ejection of debris to protect the casing
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
7. Kenda Klever M/T KR29 Mud Terrain Radial Tire – 235/85R16 120E
- Tire Size: LT235/85R16
- Load Range: E / Ply Rating: 10
- Outline White Lettering
- LT235/85R16 Mud Terrain tire
- The advertised price is for a single Tire only. Wheel not included.
8. Firestone Transforce HT2 Highway Terrain Commercial Light Truck Tire LT215/85R16 115 R E
- Optimized Tire Profile To Help Improve Uneven Wear, Even With Heavy Loads.
- Saw Tooth Edge Siping Provide Biting Edges In Snow While Maintaining Block Stiffness.
- Full Depth Lateral Slots Provide Water Evacuation To Help Reduce The Risk Of Hydroplaning.
- 36.9 pounds
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Load capacity: 2680 pounds
9. Westlake SL309 Traction Radial Tire – 235/85R16 120Q
- Two high-strength steel belts and double polyester cord interior material
- Thicker and stronger sidewall to enhance puncture and tear resistance
- Overall good performance in all seasons and road conditions
- Made in the United States
10. Starfire Solarus HT All-Season LT235/85R16 120R Tire
- 50,000-mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire for SUVs and CUVs and Pickups
- Quiet ride, even treadwear, and excellent all-season traction
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company