You can trust our selection for Microphone Arm Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 50253 reviews for Microphone Arm and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Microphone Arm where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Microphone Arm.
|1||Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||InnoGear Mic Stand for Blue Yeti||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8"to 5/8" Screw Adapter Shock Mount Windscreen Pop Filter Mic Clip Holder Cable Ties||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||IXTECH Boom Arm - Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm - Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||InnoGear Microphone Arm, Upgraded Mic Arm Microphone Stand Boom Suspension Stand with 3/8" to 5/8" Screw Adapter Clip for Blue Yeti Snowball||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||MOUNT-IT! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic Stand||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
- Comparison Chart for Best Microphone Arm
- Table Of Content:
- 1. Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)
- 2. InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand
- 3. Microphone Arm Stand
- 4. InnoGear Mic Stand for Blue Yeti
- 5. RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- 6. InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8″ to 5/8″ Screw Adapter Shock Mount Windscreen Pop Filter Mic Clip Holder Cable Ties
- 7. EXTECH Boom Arm – Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm – Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk
- 8. Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs
- 9. InnoGear Microphone Arm
- 10. Mount-it! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic Stand
Comparison Chart for Best Microphone Arm50253 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Microphone Arm. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated...
- InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand, Heavy Duty Mic Arm Microphone Stand Suspension Scissor Boom Stands with...
- Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8" to 5/8"...
- InnoGear Mic Stand for Blue Yeti, Heavy Duty Microphone Stand with Microphone Windscreen and Dual Layered...
- RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8"to 5/8"...
- IXTECH Boom Arm Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk, Table Stand...
- Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs, Desktop...
- InnoGear Microphone Arm, Upgraded Mic Arm Microphone Stand Boom Suspension Stand with 3/8" to 5/8" Screw...
- MOUNT-IT! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic...
Top 10 Best Microphone arm 2022 – Review & Guide. If you are looking for a microphone arm then this review article may help you.
1. Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3. 05m XLR Cable Included
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4.
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2. 17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8”-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones, Including Shure SM7B, Shure MV7 Models.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.
2. InnoGear Microphone Arm Stand
- Space-saving: Unlike traditional mic stands, InnoGear mic suspension boom arm is foldable, which helps free up desk space.
- Upgraded Length & Freely Position: This boom arm has a MAX reach of 28 inches horizontally and 27 inches vertically for your convenience.
- Sturdy Material & Improved Load-bearing: It is made of sturdy steel, the thickness of its arm tube is improved from 0.
- University Compatibility: 5/8″ connector is compatible with many microphones like Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB, ATR2100-USB, etc.
- Premium Appearance: The built-in spring balance system looks more upscale and professional than other arms, which springs are exposed to the outside.
3. Microphone Arm Stand
- Heavy Duty Construction: The T20 is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity.
- Upgraded Desk Clamp: The desk clamp has 4 times larger contact area for easily clip to any desk up to 2.
- Universal Compatibility: The T20 comes with a standard 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter for different shock mounts and microphones.
- Flexible Adjustment: The T20 offers 700mm horizontal/vertical distance and 360° full rotation.
- All in One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Foam cover, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual.
4. InnoGear Mic Stand for Blue Yeti
- All-In-One Combo: Package includes all the items you need for studio recording and lives sound, a microphone stand, pop filter, and 1 Pack microphone windscreen.
- High-Quality foam microphone windscreen: Pop filter for filter out the harsh “p”, “t”, and “b” sounds and the sound of wind and other unwanted background noise to improve the quality of your audio recording.
- Heavy Duty Construction Mic Stand: Super-strong spring protects the microphone from shaking, suddenly dropping, and making noise.
- Double Layered Screen Pop Filters: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings.
- Universal Compatibility: Equipped with clear manual instruction and high-quality acoustic foam material, filter out all unwanted background noises.
5. RODE PSA 1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- Rotates 360 degrees with a maximum reach of 32.5 inches horizontally and 33 inches vertically
- 3/8 inch thread adaptor
- Holds up to 4.4 lbs
- Includes two desk mounting options
- 2-axis swivel mount for accurate positioning
Related post: Best Mini Studio Monitors
6. InnoGear Microphone Stand for Blue Yeti Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8″ to 5/8″ Screw Adapter Shock Mount Windscreen Pop Filter Mic Clip Holder Cable Ties
- Shock Mount: Please note the shock mount is not fit for Blue Yeti.
- Heavy-duty Structure Mic Stand: The extra strong spring prevents the microphone from accidental dropping, noise generation, and shaking.
- Double Screen Pop Filters: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would.
- Especially Design: The cable ties which adopt the self-locking fastener design, strong durable powerful lock, easy handling and prevent snagging in tight.
- All-in-One Combo: The package includes all the items you need for studio recording and lives sound, a microphone stand, a zinc alloy table mounting clamp, a 3/8″ to 5/8″ metal screw adapter to make it perfect for blue yeti and other microphones, a pop filter, a shock mount and five cable ties, easy to assemble and carry.
7. EXTECH Boom Arm – Adjustable 360° Rotatable Microphone Arm – Sturdy Stainless Steel Mic Arm Desk
- Make your voice sound better in the podcasting studio.
- With a convenient cable holder, this mic boom arm saves your desktop the mess of tangled cables, frees up a lot of space on your desk, and feels much more professional.
- Our mic arm stand features sturdy suspension springs that hold your microphone steady in any position, preventing shaking, and making your recording much faster.
- This microphone arm stand is made for your convenience.
- Our microphone shock mount is compatible with most standard mics with a standard 5/8″ or 3/8″ threading and makes a must-have accessory for any radio or home recording studio.
8. Blue Microphones Compass Premium Tube-Style Microphone Broadcast Boom Arm with Internal Springs
- Robust and quiet, the Blue Compass broadcast studio-grade boom arm is durable and sophisticated, with a sturdy desktop C-clamp design, enclosed aluminum construction and internal springs.
- Look sleek and professional on-camera for your podcast recording, Twitch streaming, YouTube video productions, and more, with the hidden channel cable management system in this Blue Compass mic stand.
- Keep mic angle adjustments smooth and quiet, with hand-tightened friction hinges there’s no need for any tools; Compass stays in place throughout your audio recordings and lives broadcasting.
- No matter your broadcast application, the boom arm’s 82-cm reach, and 360-degree rotation has you covered, for a professional and versatile microphone holder letting you put your mic where you want it.
- Compass is the perfect microphone boom arm for mics weighing up to 2.
9. InnoGear Microphone Arm
- Foldable Arm Band: The adjustable microphone arm can fold up and be easy for you to carry around.
- Upgraded Desk Mount: In comparison to the old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with an anti-scratch pad and a wider mouth up to 2″ to fit most desktops.
- The 5/8″-27 male to 3/8″-16 female screw adapter which is included in the package fits for a blue snowball.
- Heavy Duty Steel Structure: Super-strong spring with extra positioning screw, compact microphone arm stand designed for heavy-duty carry.
- Note: The mounting hole on the Yeti Mic is sometimes just a tiny portion bigger than the 5/8″ industry standard.
10. Mount-it! Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm [3/8’’ to 5/8’’ Screw Adapter] Suspension Scissor Mic Stand
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The boom mic arm can attach your Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti along with most microphones (Microphone in picture not included).
- HEAVY-DUTY ARM: Made from Aluminum and steel, this sturdy boom microphone arm and stand can hold most microphones, with a bearing capacity that can hold up to 4.
- FULL MOTION ADJUSTABILITY: Clamp this articulating microphone arm to any corner of your desk and enjoy nearly 360° of this smooth built-in spring-based balance system, within a compact scissor-designed suspension arm.
- EASY TO SET UP: Whether you’re using any microphone condensers, connecting them to this boom arm and clamping it on your studio setup is a breeze.
- STABLE AND SAFE: Advanced suspension springs on each boom arm prevent your microphone from shaking, suddenly dropping, sinking, dipping, or making noise.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Microphone Arm currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Microphone Arm based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Microphone Arm before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Microphone Arm they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Microphone Arm, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Microphone Arm before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Microphone Arm will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Microphone Arm if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Microphone Arm on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.