Are you looking for Contax Film Camera Reviews? Our experts found 53425 number of feedback online for "Contax Film Camera" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Contax Film Camera. On selected products for the Best Contax Film Camera you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Carl Zeiss Contax G1 Camera with Contax Biogon T 28 mm F/2.8 F2.8 Lens||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Film Gear: A film photographers guide to analog cameras||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Polaroid Originals Now I-Type Instant Camera - Black (9028)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||YASHICA MF-1 Snapshot Art 35mm Film Camera Set (Army Green)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Contax T2 Silver 35mm Camera||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black and Silver)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) + Holga ISO 400 120 Medium Format Black and White Film + Carrying Case||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||CONTAX T3 35MM COMPACT CAMERA - Black -||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Dubblefilm Show 35mm Analog Camera Pink + Illford HP5+ B&W Film + Batterries||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Comparison Chart for Best Contax Film Camera
- Table Of Content:
- 1. Carl Zeiss Contax G1 Camera with Contax Biogon T 28 mm F/2.8 F2.8 Lens
- 2. Film Gear: A film photographers guide to analog cameras
- 3. Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera
- 4. Polaroid Originals Now I-Type Instant Camera – Black (9028)
- 5. YASHICA MF-1 Snapshot Art 35mm Film Camera Set (Army Green)
- 6. Contax T2 Silver 35mm Camera
- 7. Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black and Silver)
- 8. Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) + Holga ISO 400 120 Medium Format Black and White Film + Carrying Case
- 9. CONTAX T3 35MM COMPACT CAMERA – Black –
- 10. Dubblefilm Show 35mm Analog Camera Pink + Illford HP5+ B&W Film + Batterries
- Contax Film Camera Buying Guide
Comparison Chart for Best Contax Film Camera53425 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Contax Film Camera in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Carl Zeiss Contax G1 Camera with Contax Biogon T 28 mm F/2.8 F2.8 Lens
- Film Gear: A film photographers guide to analog cameras
- Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera, Fixed-Focus and Wide Angle, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm...
- Polaroid Originals Now I-Type Instant Camera Black 9028
- YASHICA MF-1 Snapshot Art 35mm Film Camera Set Army Green
- Contax T2 Silver 35mm Camera
- Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera Black and Silver
- Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera + Holga ISO 400 120 Medium Format Black and White Film + Carrying...
- CONTAX T3 35MM COMPACT CAMERA Black -
- Dubblefilm Show 35mm Analog Camera Pink + Illford HP5+ B&W Film + Batterries
Top 10 Best Contax Film Camera 2022 – Review & Guide. If you are looking for a Contax film camera then this review article may help you.
1. Carl Zeiss Contax G1 Camera with Contax Biogon T 28 mm F/2.8 F2.8 Lens
- Contax Biogon T* 28 mm F/2.8 F2.8 Lens
- Very small and lightweight, easy to use the camera with great excellent optics
- Standard threaded cable release
2. Film Gear: A film photographers guide to analog cameras
3. Reusable Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera
- Film Format : 135 Film (24x36mm) ISO 200 / 400
- Optics Lens : 31mm, F=10, 1 element
- Focusing: Focus Free, 1M to ∞
- Shutter Speed: 1 / 120 s; Film Transport: Manual wind and rewind
- by Corex Corporation
4. Polaroid Originals Now I-Type Instant Camera – Black (9028)
- NOW: Polaroid’s new point-and-shoot analog instant camera has all you need to catch every life moment in an original Polaroid photograph.
- NEW & IMPROVED: Now with autofocus, it’s simple to capture moments as you see them, so you can relive them forever in sharp, vivid color.
- DOUBLE EXPOSURE: Frame two moments in one with double exposure, or get yourself in the picture with a self-timer and an accurate flash to make everyone look like they should.
- COLORFUL FUN: Now is available in the 7 colors of the iconic Polaroid spectrum.
- POINT. SHOOT. KEEP FOREVER: Now is compatible with both i-Type and 600 films.
- FILM NOT INCLUDED, MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- Viewfinder Type: Optical. Field of view -41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal.
Related post which you may read: Best FPS DSLR Camera
5. YASHICA MF-1 Snapshot Art 35mm Film Camera Set (Army Green)
- CAMERA TYPE: YASHICA MF-1 Snapshot Art is a simple 35mm film camera with a shutter speed of 1/120s
- FOCUSING RANGE: It offers a focusing range from 1m to infinity
- LENS: YASHICA MF-1�s lens offers a focal length of 31mm with an f/11 aperture
- BUILT-IN FLASH: Use the internal flash to get perfect snapshots even in low light
- INCLUDED FILM: Pair the MF-1 Snapshot Art with the included YASHICA 400 35mm negative film for street snaps.
6. Contax T2 Silver 35mm Camera
- Contax T2, a titanium body autofocus compact camera.
7. Ilford Sprite 35-II Reusable/Reloadable 35mm Analog Film Camera (Black and Silver)
- Camera Type: Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera meets the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that�s ‘no frills’ simple.
- Lens: The camera has a fixed shutter speed (1/120s) with a 31mm, single element f/9 fixed-focus wide-angle lens, perfect for capturing most well-focused daylight scenes.
- Built-In Flash: It also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for nighttime shooting.
- Film Compatibility: Users can load the Sprite 35-II with their favorite film, whether its color negative or black and white, allowing them to capture quick snapshots or moody monochrome scenes.
- Film Handling: The camera has a manual film advance winding lever to move through each exposure and rewind the roll when the film is finished.
8. Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera (Black) + Holga ISO 400 120 Medium Format Black and White Film + Carrying Case
- KIT INCLUDES – Holga 120 N Camera with Hotshoe Black + Holga ISO 400 120 Medium Format BW Film + Case + Cloth.
- SHUTTER – Shutter Speeds: (N)normal – 1/100s; (B)culb – Holds Shutter Open.
- FILM – Designed for 400 ISO, Available in 35mm and 120 Roll.
- CASE – A comfortable carrying handle and 1 adjustable divider for a custom fit.
- ACCESSORIES – The Camera includes film masks a strap and a lens cap.
9. CONTAX T3 35MM COMPACT CAMERA – Black –
- Superior integrated Carl Zeiss Sonnar T 35mm f2.
- Sophisticated 5-point passive autofocus system provides accurate focus down to 1.1 feet
- Manual focus/Infinity lock also possible
- Programmed Auto Exposure & Aperture Priority AE
- Exposure Compensation – +/- 2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
10. Dubblefilm Show 35mm Analog Camera Pink + Illford HP5+ B&W Film + Batterries
- KIT INCLUDES – Dubblefilm SHOW 35mm Analog Camera Pink + Ilford HP5 Plus Black and White Print Film 35mm 24 Exposures + Batteries + Cloth.
- FLASH – The camera features a fixed-aperture (f/8 – 1/125s) 32mm lens and a built-in flash that is powered by one AAA battery (not included) and can be switched on and off.
- FILM – ISO 400/27° in Standard Process.
- WEIGHT – It features a plastic body that makes its weight only 100g.
Contax Film Camera Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Contax Film Camera stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Contax Film Camera in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Contax Film Camera for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Contax Film Camera Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Contax Film Camera in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Contax Film Camera currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Contax Film Camera based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Contax Film Camera before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Contax Film Camera they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Contax Film Camera, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Contax Film Camera before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Contax Film Camera will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Contax Film Camera if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Contax Film Camera on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.