You can trust our selection for Desktop Synthesizer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 50841 reviews for Desktop Synthesizer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Desktop Synthesizer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Desktop Synthesizer.
|1||Behringer Synthesizer (K-2)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth Desktop Synthesizer||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Roland JD-XI 37-Key Interactive Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Behringer ODYSSEY 37-Key Synthesizer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Arturia MINIBRUTE 2S - MIDI USB Desktop Analog Synthesizer/Step Sequencer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Novation Peak Eight-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Erica Synths LXR-02 Desktop Digital Drum Synthesizer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Behringer Synthesizer (Crave)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||BEHRINGER DEEPMIND 6,Black||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Moog Mother-32 Semi Modular Analog Synthesizer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Desktop Synthesizer
Our team scanned 50841 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Desktop Synthesizer in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Behringer Synthesizer K-2
- Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth Desktop Synthesizer
- Roland JD-XI 37-Key Interactive Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer, Black
- Behringer ODYSSEY 37-Key Synthesizer
- Arturia MINIBRUTE 2S | MIDI USB Desktop Analog Synthesizer/Step Sequencer
- Novation Peak Eight-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer
- Erica Synths LXR-02 Desktop Digital Drum Synthesizer
- Behringer Synthesizer Crave
- BEHRINGER DEEPMIND 6,Black
- Moog Mother-32 Semi Modular Analog Synthesizer
Top 10 Best Desktop Synthesizer 2022 – Review & Guide. If you are looking for a desktop synthesizer then this review article may help you.
1. Behringer Synthesizer (K-2)
- Amazing analog synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- An authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- First and second-generation filter design (High pass/low pass with peak/resonance)
2. Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth Desktop Synthesizer
- Desktop synthesizer with 4 velocity-sensitive pads
- Made from steel with aluminum side panels and can fit in a 2U rack space
- 5 banks of 128 patch memories
- Inputs/Outputs for sustains pedal, Expression pedal, USB, MIDI, Clock, Mods, Gates, and CV
- Includes power supply
3. Roland JD-XI 37-Key Interactive Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer
- Warm and rich analog sounds crystal clear digital timbresVocoder and effects easy programming
4. Behringer ODYSSEY 37-Key Synthesizer
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog Oscillators for insanely fat sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF, and VCA designs from the ’70s
- 2 voices with sawtooth, square/ Pulse with pulse-width modulation, and sine/square wave LFO
5. Arturia MINI BRUTE 2S - MIDI USB Desktop Analog Synthesizer/Step Sequencer
- Analog Synthesizer
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
6. Novation Peak Eight-Voice Polyphonic Desktop Synthesizer
- New Oxford Oscillators using two waveform generating techniques: Numerically-Controlled Oscillators and 17 digital wavetables; pre-filter and post-filter distortion per voice, plus global distortion.
- Polyphonic aftertouch and Linear FM; extensive modulation system, with 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled on the front panel.
- Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs per voice, plus animate buttons for instant modulation switching; high-quality reverb, delay, and chorus effects, and onboard arpeggiator.
- All modulation input for integration with modular systems
- Compact desktop module design with optional die-cast aluminum stand for positioning (not included).
7. Erica Synths LXR-02 Desktop Digital Drum Synthesizer
- Digital Drum Machine with 6 Drum Voices
- USB/MIDI Connectivity
- 64-step Sequencer
- Pattern Chaining
- 4 Mono Outputs
8. Behringer Synthesizer (Crave)
- Analog synthesizer with legendary Prophet 5* VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- Super-rich oscillator with pulse and sawtooth wave outputs for ultimate sounds
- Classic Moog* 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- Switchable low/high pass filter Mode for Enhanced sound creation
9. BEHRINGER DEEPMIND 6,Black
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 6 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, and Multi-band Distortion.
- 6 voices with 2 analog OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync, and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA, and MOD envelopes
10. Moog Mother-32 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Semi-modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage-controlled 32 step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz-20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and sawtooth wave outputs.EG output (0 to +7.5V)
Desktop Synthesizer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Desktop Synthesizer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Desktop Synthesizer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Desktop Synthesizer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Desktop Synthesizer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Desktop Synthesizer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Desktop Synthesizer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Desktop Synthesizer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Desktop Synthesizer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Desktop Synthesizer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Desktop Synthesizer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Desktop Synthesizer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Desktop Synthesizer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Desktop Synthesizer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Desktop Synthesizer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.