Are you looking for Presence Sensor For Smartthings Reviews? Our experts found 47021 number of feedback online for "Presence Sensor For Smartthings" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Presence Sensor For Smartthings. On selected products for the Best Presence Sensor For Smartthings you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||THIRDREALITY Zigbee Contact Sensor||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||SONOFF S31 Lite 15A Zigbee Smart Plug ETL Certified||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Presence Sensor For Smartthings
47021 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Presence Sensor For Smartthings in this article.
Table Of Content:
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat...
- ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity
- SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
- Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor, White, 1 Count Pack of 1
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Contact Sensor, Door and Window Sensor for Home Security and Smart Home Automation...
- Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation...
- Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys, Wallets, Luggage, Pets and More...
- Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee, for Remote Monitoring and Home Automation...
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes...
- SONOFF S31 Lite 15A Zigbee Smart Plug ETL Certified, Works with SmartThings, and Amazon Echo Plus, Hub...
Top 10 Best Presence Sensor For Smartthings 2022. If you are looking for a presence sensor for Smartthings then this article may help you.
1. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with most Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with a built-in Zigbee hub.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
- h4>SMART LIGHT CONTROL
- If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE: Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away.
2. ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app.
- NEW IMPROVED VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- h4>SECURITY FIRST
- This sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels.
3. SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication.
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.
- h4>Compatible Brands
- Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing.
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices.
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage.
- Please reference the User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more, Range: More than 50 to 100-feet, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V).
4. Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly.
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe.
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately).
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Zigbee communication protocols
5. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Contact Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE DOOR SENSOR: Works with most Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with a built-in Zigbee hub.
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- SUIT FOR MOSTLY DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THE HOUSE AND 2-YEARS LONG BATTERY LIFE: Door Sensor uses two AAA 1.
- h4>MORE FUN WITH ALEXA ROUTINES
- Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered When the door or window is open, turn on a light, send an alert to your phone, let Alexa make a voice alarm or make a joke, etc.
- UPGRADED THIRD REALITY APP AND SKILL FUNCTIONS: Connected with Third Reality Hub/Speaker, you can check the battery level in the APP, then replace the batteries in time.
6. Aqara Motion Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle.
7. Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth Tracker & Item Locator for Keys
- Tag it: Need to keep tabs on something, Attach a Galaxy SmartTag to those precious things in life.
- Find it: If you lost your stuff, just launch the app, and see where it’s been last.
- Take it easy: There it is. Thanks to Galaxy SmartTags, finding lost items is smart and simple.
- Use with a Galaxy smartphone running Android 8.
8. Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- REMOTE MONITORING】When the room temperature reaches above or below a certain threshold, the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can send a push alert to your phone or trigger the Aqara Hub night light.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT】Utilizes high-quality sensors from the industry-leading manufacturer, Sensirion.
- BUILT-IN AIR PRESSURE SENSOR】Monitors the ambient air pressure in the room.
9. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub).
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy, and manual.
- h4>3-WAY READY
- The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home automation network.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections.
- Please refer user guide below for better use
10. SONOFF S31 Lite 15A Zigbee Smart Plug ETL Certified
- Interact with your devices via ZigBee Protocol:A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this plug.
- Smart Control: Use your smartphone to switch traditional lighting and appliances and put your appliances on a schedule.
- Sunrise and Sunset Routine Support: Set sunrise and sunset routine to turn on or off light
- Wide Compatibility & Voice Control: Voice controls your home with Amazon Alexa, including Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap.
- Compact Design: Small and compact body will not block adjacent outlets
Presence Sensor For Smartthings Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Presence Sensor For Smartthings stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Presence Sensor For Smartthings in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Presence Sensor For Smartthings for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Presence Sensor For Smartthings Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Presence Sensor For Smartthings in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Presence Sensor For Smartthings currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Presence Sensor For Smartthings based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Presence Sensor For Smartthings before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Presence Sensor For Smartthings they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Presence Sensor For Smartthings, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Presence Sensor For Smartthings before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Presence Sensor For Smartthings will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Presence Sensor For Smartthings if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Presence Sensor For Smartthings on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.