Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can trust our selection for Rappelling Gloves Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 43880 reviews for Rappelling Gloves and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rappelling Gloves where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rappelling Gloves.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
|1||Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Anti-Slip Durable Rope Gloves||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ringers Gloves R-353 Rope Rescue Glove with Padded Palm for Rappelling||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Rothco Fingerless Rappelling Gloves||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||HWI Gear PRL100 Rappelling/Fast Roping Gloves||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Caiman 2984-4 Rappelling & Rope Handling Glove with Goatskin Palm & Pig Grain Reinforcement Layer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Petzl K52 CORDEX Lightweight Glove||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||3451 Rothco Full-Finger Rappelling Gloves (Medium)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Rappelling Gloves
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Rappelling Gloves after analyzing 43880 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves, Perfect for Rappelling, Rescue, Rock/Tree/Wall/Mountain Climbing...
- Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Anti-Slip Durable Rope Gloves, Perfect for Rappelling, Rescue, Rock/Tree/Wall/Mountain...
- Ringers Gloves R-353 Rope Rescue Glove with Padded Palm for Rappelling, Rope Rescue, and Belaying, Black...
- Rothco Fingerless Rappelling Gloves, Black, Large
- HWI Gear PRL100 Rappelling/Fast Roping Gloves, Small, Black
- Caiman 2984-4 Rappelling & Rope Handling Glove with Goatskin Palm & Pig Grain Reinforcement Layer, Medium...
- Petzl K52 CORDEX Lightweight Glove,Tan, Medium
- Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves, Water-Resistance, Perfect for Rappelling, Rescue, Rock/Tree/Wall/Mountain...
- Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves, Perfect for Rappelling, Rescue, Rock/Tree/Wall/Mountain Climbing...
- 3451 Rothco Full-Finger Rappelling Gloves Medium
Top 10 Best Rappelling Gloves 2022 – Review & Guide If you are looking for rappelling gloves then this review article may help you.
1. Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE： Premium grain goatskin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity, soft and comfortable.
- DURABLE： Palm is padded to protect from heat generated from long rappels.
- BREATHABLE： With stretchable spandex for improved dexterity and elastic and breathable.
- FLEXIBLE： Anatomically curved finger and Soft neoprene cuff with Velcro design which is comfortable and flexible, enable you to do the job without restraint.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: Built-in carabiner hole on the cuff, so you can always attach the gloves to your harness.
2. Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Anti-Slip Durable Rope Gloves
- Durable: Black synthetic leather base layer, durable, long-lasting, EN 388:2016-4111X.
- Anti-Slip: Top-quality PU reinforcement ensures excellent abrasion resistance and grip.
- Better Protection: EVA padded rope channel guarantees tight grip & better protection.
- Breathable: Breathable spandex with neoprene knuckle pad provides flexible & comfortable fitting.
- Secure Fitting: Elastic cuff with velcro secures adjustable donning.
3. Ringers Gloves R-353 Rope Rescue Glove with Padded Palm for Rappelling
- HEAVY-DUTY ROPE GLOVES – Ideal for first responders, firefighters, and even rock climbers, the R-353 Rope Rescue Glove provides protection for belaying and rappelling with quality materials and durability.
- PREMIUM SYNTHETIC LEATHER – Crafted with reliable materials like premium synthetic leather for the palm and fingertip patches and Kevlar stitching, these rescue gloves are designed for functionality.
- DURABILITY AND DEXTERITY – With leather material between the fingers, these rescue gloves are designed to last through every rescue, making them a crucial part of your gear.
- FLEXIBLE FOR RAPPELLING – These gloves include a foam padded rope control channel on the palm and are designed for incredible fingertip dexterity to allow knot untying without removing the gloves.
- SECURED CUFF CLOSURE – Ensure your belaying gloves stay in place with a hook and loop TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) pull-tab closure at the wrist ensuring a comfortable fit.
4. Rothco Fingerless Rappelling Gloves
- Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Comfort and Performance come hand in hand with Rothco
5. HWI Gear PRL100 Rappelling/Fast Roping Gloves
- Special Bill Hatch ergonomic reinforcement design for rappelling and fast-roping
- Special high abrasion-resistant material lined with insulating Kevlar in the palm for heat resistance.
- Highly durable goatskin leather palm and knuckle wrap
- Durable, flexible knit material on the back of the hand
- Contour cut design wrapped finger
6. Caiman 2984-4 Rappelling & Rope Handling Glove with Goatskin Palm & Pig Grain Reinforcement Layer
- Designed for rappelling & handling rope.
- Leather palm reinforcement extends over onto the backside of the index finger for added durability
- Hi-Viz/reflective back for maximum visibility
- Air-mesh back keeps gloves cool. Internal padded palm for extra comfort
- Neoprene knuckle and cuff for added protection & secure fit
7. Petzl K52 CORDEX Lightweight Glove
- THE RIGHT FIT: The CORDEX’s ergonomic cut offers a high level of dexterity without being too tight, letting you belay and rappel without restriction.
- HIGH-QUALITY: These leather gloves provide the perfect balance between durability and flexibility.
- PROTECTS HANDS: The double layer of leather protects high-wear areas like the palm and between the thumb and index finger.
- BREATHABLE: The abrasion-resistant stretch nylon on the back of the hand keeps the gloves snug and your hands cool.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The CORDEX’s cuff features a built-in carabiner hole so you can attach your gloves to your harness.
8. Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves
- DURABLE: White cowhide leather shell, durable and long-lasting.
- DOUBLE REINFORCED: Double layers of cowhide palm reinforcement in high wear areas for better protection and long-lasting.
- WATER-RESISTANT: Water resistance leather is applied for the whole part of the gloves, including the palm reinforced by cowhide leather.
- EASY-FITTING: Soft cow skin for comfortable and flexible fitting. The open cuff is easy to put on.
- MULTIPLE USE: Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves, Rappelling, Rock/Tree/Wall/Mountain Climbing, Adventure.
9. Intra-FIT Climbing Gloves Rope Gloves
- Comfortable & Durable: Premium grain goatskin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity, soft and comfortable.
- Stable liner: Goatskin and fleece bonded together, stable, safe, flexible, and warm.
- Water-resistance back: Spandex back laminated with a high-breathable membrane.
- Flexible: Anatomically curved finger and Soft neoprene cuff with Velcro design which is comfortable and flexible, enable you to do the job without restraint.
- Light warm winter outdoor gloves: Fleece liner for light warm, better for 50 Fahrenheit degree up.
10. 3451 Rothco Full-Finger Rappelling Gloves (Medium)
- Full Fingers For Greater Warmth & Protection
- Reinforced Suede Palms For Rappel Protection
- Foam Padded Back & Knuckles For Added Protection
Rappelling Gloves Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rappelling Gloves stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rappelling Gloves in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rappelling Gloves for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rappelling Gloves Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rappelling Gloves in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rappelling Gloves currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rappelling Gloves based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rappelling Gloves before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rappelling Gloves they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rappelling Gloves, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rappelling Gloves before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rappelling Gloves will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rappelling Gloves if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rappelling Gloves on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.