Our team studied on 42730 reviews available online for Wood Filament, chose the finest ones and prepared Wood Filament Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Wood Filament from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Wood Filament from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament( The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Wood Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament PLA Wood||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||3D Printer Wood PLA Filament 1.75||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AMOLEN Wood Filament Bundle||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||3D BEST Q Real Wood PLA 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||iSANMATE Wood Filament 1.75mm||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||OVERTURE PLA Matte Filament 1.75mm||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Comparison Chart for Best Wood Filament
- Table Of Content:
- 1. PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament( The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)
- 2. Wood Filament 1.75mm
- 3. HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament
- 4. 3D Printer Wood PLA Filament 1.75
- 5. SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament
- 6. AMOLEN Wood Filament Bundle
- 7. 3D BEST Q Real Wood PLA 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
- 8. AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm
- 9. iSANMATE Filament 1.75mm
- 10. OVERTURE PLA Matte Filament 1.75mm
- Wood Filament Buying Guide
Comparison Chart for Best Wood Filament
Our team scanned 42730 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Wood Filament in this article.
Table Of Content:
- PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament...
- Wood Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament PLA Wood, PLA Filament 1.75mm with Wood Fiber, Dimensional Accuracy...
- HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1.75 mm, 1 kg Spool, Wood
- 3D Printer Wood PLA Filament 1.75, JAYO Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm, Fit FDM 3D Printer, 1KG Spool, Dimensional...
- SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1.75 PLA Filament Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75mm...
- AMOLEN Wood Filament Bundle,Walnut,Bamboo Wood,Red Wood,Black Wood,3D Printer Filament,PLA Filament 1.75mm,200g/Spool...
- 3D BEST Q Real Wood PLA 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1KG Spool, 30% Real...
- AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm,Walnut 3D Printer Filament with 30% Real Wood Fiber,Wood Filament,1KG...
- iSANMATE Wood Filament 1.75mm, PLA+ Wood Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament 1kg Spool...
- OVERTURE PLA Matte Filament 1.75mm, Matte PLA Roll 1kg Cardboard Spool...
Top 10 Best Wood Filament 2022 – Review & Guide. If you are looking for wood filament then this review article may help you.
1. PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament( The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Size: 1.
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F).
- No more durable nozzle need. But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products.
2. Wood Filament 1.75mm
- WOOD FILAMENT: Our Wood Filament 1.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: Different from other PLA wood filament use wood powder as raw material, we use wood fiber to make the filament fine and smooth.
- DEGRADABLE PLA: Our 3D Printer Filament PLA Wood is non-toxic, odorless, and degradable.
- NO BUBBLES: As we all know, the damp filament will generate air bubbles during 3D printing, which will affect the print quality.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: If you meet any questions or problems when using our Wood Filament, please contact us via our home page – Ask a question, or via Order-Get help.
3. HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament
- 1KG (2.2 lb) Spool
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 175°C – 220°C (347°F – 428°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
4. 3D Printer Wood PLA Filament 1.75
- 75MM Diameter ¡À0.
- Strong Adhesion, Low Odor¡¿ JAYO PLA filament produce in strict procedures, no bubbles, ultra-smooth technology, low odor, provide you a pleasure printing experience.
- 100% Vacuum Packaging¡¿ Good vacuum packing ensures the filament are dry and in good toughness, not easy to break.
- Compatible with 99% FDM 3D Printer¡¿ JAYO PLA filament 1.
- 12 Months Warranty & Friendly After-Sales Service¡¿ N.
5. SUNLU Wood PLA 3D Printer Filament
- 20% WOOD Fibers】SUNLU Upgrade Spool Wood PLA Filament is a mixture of 20% recycled wood with polymer, Gives prints surface of wood color and texture.
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these Wood PLA filaments of 1.
- h4>③【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】
- SUNLU WOOD PLA 3D Printer Filament is completely mechanically wound, with sturdy fixing holes, 100% tangle-free, and manual inspection one by one.
- Wide Compatibility】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag;Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.
- RISK-FREE WARRANTY】We have professional 3D printing technical guidance and perfect customer service.
You may get here also related content: Best Geotextile Fabric
Top 10 Best Under Counter Freezer
6. AMOLEN Wood Filament Bundle
- 4 WOOD PLA FILAMENT BUNDLE – 4 different wood PLA filaments with Walnut wood, Redwood, Bamboo, and Ebony wood, each filament spool is 200g.
- REAL WOOD/BAMBOO FIBER – The light color wood has 20% bamboo fiber.
- REFUSE TO clog – The finely ground wood particles, double filtration, no impurities, make your printing smoother.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer and 3D Pen, Comgrow Creality Ender, ANYCUBIC, Creality 3D, SUNLU, EVERYONE, MYNT3D, 3Doodler, 1.
- VACUUM & REUSABLE BAG – Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust.
- ONE MONTH WARRANTY – Any problems, please contact us for free replacement or full refund.
- Print Temp: 190-200℃
- Print Speed: 30-60mm/s, 40mm/s will be better
7. 3D BEST Q Real Wood PLA 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
- Material: PLA-Rosewood Powder
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 200°C – 215°C Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature:50°C
- Attention please: Clean the nozzle before printing OR just use a 0.
8. AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: AMOLED PLA Filament is compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear.
- PREMIER MATERIAL: Made from PLA and wood particles.
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT: AMOLED engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
9. iSANMATE Filament 1.75mm
- Parameter】-iSANMATE Wood PLA+ Filament Print Temperature：190℃-225℃.
- Wood PLA+】- Texture.Able to make products with a woody touch
- High-Quality 】- iSANMATE Wood PLA + filament has superb layer bonding, and strength and toughness are greater than conventional PLA filament.
- Spool Size】- Spool Diameter:197mm(7.
- 100% Satisfactory Service】-1 year warranty.
10. OVERTURE PLA Matte Filament 1.75mm
- High-Grade Matte PLA】This newly launched filaments can output prints with shine-free color and frosted texture, which make it perfect for creation needing low-key, rich, and enigmatic appearance; Grid layout on the surface for easy resizing.
- Easy to Print & More Humanized Design】Easy to print just like normal PLA, more likely to get quality prints with sharp details.
- Odorless & No Bubble】Developed based on Natural PLA, this Matte PLA filaments deliver excellent printing quality with no odor and low warpage during printing; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum packaging to effectively protect the filament from moisture, no stringing and bubble-free.
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.
- Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】With over 9 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands of tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments on large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament being cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more.
Wood Filament Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Wood Filament stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Wood Filament in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Wood Filament for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Wood Filament Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Wood Filament in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Wood Filament currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Wood Filament based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Wood Filament before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Wood Filament they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Wood Filament, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Wood Filament before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Wood Filament will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Wood Filament if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Wood Filament on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.