You can trust our selection for Phenom Processor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 48222 reviews for Phenom Processor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Phenom Processor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Phenom Processor.
|1||AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz Socket AM3 4 Core 6MB L3 95W HD96ZTWFK4DGR Processor Only OEM||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDX945WFK4DGM Socket AM3 95W||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||AMD Phenom II X4 970 Processor||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||AMD HDZ940XCGIBOX Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition 3.0GHz Cache 8MB AM2+ 125W Processor - Retail||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.20 GHz Processor - Socket AM3 PGA-938||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AMD Phenom X4 9600 2.3 GHz 2MB Quad-Core CPU Processor Socket AM2+||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3 GHz Six Core CPU Processor HDE00ZFBK6DGR AM3||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Phenom II X6 1100T Blk Ed AM3 3.3G 512KB 125W 3.7G Turbo 6MB Box||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Phenom Processor
Our team scanned 48222 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Phenom Processor in this article.
Table Of Content:
- AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor, Black Edition HDT90ZFBGRBOX
- AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz Socket AM3 4 Core 6MB L3 95W HD96ZTWFK4DGR Processor Only OEM
- AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDX945WFK4DGM Socket AM3 95W
- AMD Phenom II X4 970 Processor, Black Edition HDZ970FBGMBOX
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3
- AMD HDZ940XCGIBOX Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition 3.0GHz Cache 8MB AM2+ 125W Processor Retail
- AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.20 GHz Processor Socket AM3 PGA-938
- AMD Phenom X4 9600 2.3 GHz 2MB Quad-Core CPU Processor Socket AM2+
- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3 GHz Six Core CPU Processor HDE00ZFBK6DGR AM3
- Phenom II X6 1100T Blk Ed AM3 3.3G 512KB 125W 3.7G Turbo 6MB Box
Top 10 Best Phenom Processor 2022 – Review & Guide. If you are looking for a phenom processor then this review article may help you.
1. AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor
- Multi-Core: Six-core
- Operating Frequency: 3.2GHz/3.6GHz Turbo Core
- Socket: AM3
- L3 Cache: 6MB
- Power: 125W
2. AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz Socket AM3 4 Core 6MB L3 95W HD96ZTWFK4DGR Only OEM
3. AMD II X4 945 Deneb 3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDX945WFK4DGM Socket AM3 95W
- Frequency:3 GHz, Clock multiplier:15, Sockets: Socket AM2+, Socket AM3.
- Bus speed:667 MHz Memory controller, One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4 GT/s).
- 4 cores, L2 cache:4 x 512 KB, L3 cache:6 MB, Thermal Design Power:95 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, fully tested in perfect working condition.
- Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
4. AMD Phenom II X4 970
5. AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDZ965FBK4DGM Socket AM3
- Frequency: 3.4GHz, Clock multiplier: 17.
- Bus speed: 667 MHz Memory controller, One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4 GT/s).
- Socket AM3, Data width: 64 bit, 4 cores, 4 threads.
- L2: 4 x 512 KB, L3: 6MB, Thermal Design Power: 125 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
6. AMD HDZ940XCGIBOX Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition 3.0GHz Cache 8MB AM2+ 125W Processor – Retail
- Phenom II – Quad-Core
- 8MB Cache Memory
- 3.0GHz Clock Speed
- Socket AM2+
- TDP – 125W
7. AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.20 GHz Processor – Socket AM3 PGA-938
8. AMD Phenom X4 9600 2.3 GHz 2MB Quad-Core CPU Socket AM2+
- Socket AM2, Socket AM2+.
- Frequency: 2.3 GHz.
- L2 Cache: 2MB.
- Thermal Design Power: 95 Watt.
9. AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3 GHz Six Core CPU Processor HDE00ZFBK6DGR AM3
- Six-core Black Edition 1100T
- Operating Frequency: 3.3GHz/3.7GHz Turbo Core AM3 L3 Cache: 6MB
- Power: 125W
10. Phenom II X6 1100T Blk Ed AM3 3.3G 512KB 125W 3.7G Turbo 6MB Box
- Virtualization Technology
- Cool ‘n’ Quiet Technology
- Hyper Transport Technology
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Phenom Processor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Phenom Processor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Phenom Processor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Phenom Processor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Phenom Processor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Phenom Processor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Phenom Processor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Phenom Processor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Phenom Processor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.